Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I can predict.

I can predict that Wednesdays going to be a horrible day for me.

BUT, Cybercrime is not as bad as i imagined it to be.

The lecturer is sooo funnily cute la. And, despite being soooo pro in IT stuffs, i actually understand the 3 hour lecture! *pat on the back for me*

BUT, i really dont know how to survive for the fasting month. Actually can ah. Im just exaggerating. MegaBites it would be!

I can also predict that most prolly i'll overslept for Jap lectures which thank goodness is webcasted. This is because, when im tired, i get high. Like now. I cant go to sleep. I actually feel like baking and its 2am. The only thing that is stopping me from baking is 1) no butter, 2) no one outside now, so scaredy cat mahh, i rather stay inside my room.

BUT, if i have an outing or a study-ing trip after Jap lectures, i most prolly be motivated to go. *cue to Fad*

Haiz, i should learn from some of the year 2s, ".. come to school as often as you can, you blardy pay for it lor."

Oh, and we had AKUDETA post mortem yesterday, which is yeahness cause post mortem = finishfinishfinish but at the same time, i really, truly enjoy the meetings despite, "ohno!" here and there to Fad, which im going to miss as well. :)

im glad for all the funny, digressing meetings and the people i met thru AKUDETA (Didi !!). :)


okay, of which AGM is this Friday at PGP! :) i cant wait but at the same time, i can.