Tuesday, May 06, 2008

haiz.

i have a paper tmr and FINALLY 8th May, 7pm IS the time mann! After Urban some more! yeaahhhhh. Even Channel5 is celebrating. Lalalalalalalaa. Cant waiiittt.

And, i want to go jogging! yes, i do! I want sooo much to go jogging from YIH to West Coast and THAT is the first thing i wanna do as a celebration.

I KNOW! What telah happen? Like, jogging seh as a celebration. Indeed. The girl who used to brainstorm ways to burn down PE department is now itching to go jogging. Its just a phase, dont worry.

Haiz. And, i really am sick of studying alr. Its like, i dont care. I have this paranoid of not able to answer questions during exam BUT at the same time its not translating to studying more. Its just translating to, "alahh. buat bodoh sudahh. im not going to think about it 10 years down the road."

Oh, and i had a tuition with a fellow undergraduate-soon-graduate just now who asked me to assist her in Malay Lang. For the first time, Malay IS hard. Cause its hard to tell her that, THATS the way and dont ask me why cause its just the way it is. I mean, the use of "yang" and the difference between "buku ini" or "ini buku" -- its hard to teach!


And, now back to whatever Mr Buhalis have to say about new tourism.