Friday, September 08, 2006

The day has been relatively good, I started off with an econs lecture in the morning, followed by critical thinking and writing class and I'm done for the day. I don't really enjoy the latter though, and having said that, I am also not saying I enjoyed the former, but let's just talk about that boring lecture another day.

I don't like critical thinking writing class. Period. It's nothing to do with Engineering and yet it's part of the faculty requirement owtf!?!

EHHHHHHHHHHH... wait a minute. Since when does Makcik Muni become an Engin student sial????!!!

Oh, if you're still wondering, I am a guest blogger of hers. Identity has been kept in strict confidence, though you can pretty much guess who I am from the information above.

Oh you know what? Our dear makcik is getting very chummy with her godsent Prince Charming who saved her (the damsel in distress) during the PBMUKS camp lah. She was basically clinging onto him for her dear life and even muttered words of praise and love and the like... to him in front of me!

I mean, how dare she do that in front of me? Aren't she worried I might break this piece of news to her husband, FAR ROGUE???!

Wait till he sees this.

Makcik I feel like doing what I did to you over the phone the other day. *pooot*

Out.