Monday, February 06, 2006

FARHANAH'S COLUMN


Weeeee!! IM back again. Ur personal columnist is BACK to haunt u!! Haha..ok not funny.
Anyway muni is such a gengot lah.She would actually call me like EVERYDAY to tell me abt stoopoid things that happen to her!! I mean,like who wants to noe???!!! Hahaa..


One day..
Muni:FANAH! I GOT SCOLDED BY MY BOSS TODAY!!!
Fanah: *stops cooking* Okayyy...go on....


Another day..
Muni: FANAH MY MUM BLAH BLAH BLAH...
Fanah: *stops washing dishes* Okay...go on...


Another another day..
Muni: FANAH. I NEED UR ADVICE!!!!
Fanah: *stops blogging* sure...go on...


U guys get what i mean lah right. And she would sms me at work. And she would surf net and go to my blog at work. Gosh muni. Are u EVEN working?!

Haha..see muni. Im telling ur blog readers or ur bad bad habits. Haha..but really i dont mind u calling me everyday. At least im entertained by ur dumb antics. Lalalala..

So when are we going back to AJ to gengot? wed or fri. make up ur mind. and anyone who wants to sibuk2 with us are welcomed with warm hands. hahah..

Ok bubye. See u this week!!! Eh bring camera okay maggot.